Evidence Based Decisions with Ohio's Cromer
30:42 min watch
Ohio University Director of Athletics Julie Cromer sits down with AthleticDirectorU to discuss her approach to evidence based decision making, growth in the AD chair, the future of college athletics and much more.
The conversation is indexed below for efficient viewing (click the time stamp to jump to a specific question/topic).
- - How do you stay knowledgeable of the industry as it continues to change and prepare for your involvement in college athletics?
- - What are the dynamics of the Division I Board of Directors?
- - How do you go about making evidence based decisions?
- - In your evidence based decision-making, what do you do if your data is flawed?
- - How do you approach hiring with your analytical, evidence based decision-making process?
- - Can you walk us through a difficult decision you have had to make over your first two years at Ohio?
- - What are the strengths you bring to the AD chair as a leader?
- - What were some challenges earlier in your career that led you to where you are now?
- - What are your thoughts on the future of college athletics?
- - How have you evolved over the last two years in the AD chair?