Maximizing Student-Athlete NIL Opportunities With INFLCR's Cavale And Icon Source's Garrett
31:33 min watch
INFLCR’s Jim Cavale and Icon Source’s Chase Garrett sit down with AthleticDirectorU to give their thoughts on how the first month of NIL went, lay out best practices for student-athletes and schools, and what schools can do to best maximize student-athletes’ NIL opportunities.
The conversation is indexed below for efficient viewing (click the time stamp to jump to a specific question/topic).
- - How do you think the first 30 days of NIL have gone?
- - What are some of the best and worst practices institutions and student-athletes have enacted in this first month?
- - With the rules differing across states and institutions, is there a right approach being taken and could there be a better approach?
- - What should schools be doing to maximize opportunities for student-athletes?
- - What are the most important things that need to happen over the next year to make sure that NIL gets off on the right foot?